We asked Emma Newman to assist us with the preparations for our February 2013 wedding. From start to finish she did an excellent job and exceeded all our expectations. As a result, we have already recommended her services to several other engaged couples.
Emma’s contributions to our wedding included:
- guiding us through the planning process step by step
- recommending outstanding suppliers, such as the marquee hire company, caterers and florist
- proposing budget-friendly solutions – yes, having a wedding planner can save you money!
- being an on-call troubleshooter
- ensuring a stress-free wedding day by serving as the point of contact for all things logistical
In all of the above, Emma was reliable, extremely prompt in returning communications and highly organised. A natural people-person, Emma also got on well with both our families and worked hard to ensure that everyone felt included in the wedding preparations.
Emma takes great pleasure in wedding planning and the quality of her work reflects her enthusiasm. From early on, it was clear that she was the right person to help us plan our celebrations. We were delighted with the result, and our wedding truly was one of the best days of our lives.